Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Dream Archive 26: Fox Pack

Worked as a process server in rural America. Stayed at a house in the desert where a fox was sleeping under a bed. He had found a scout pack filled with useful things. I went through it and tried to find mace in case people being served got violent. Found it. In the morning the fox got up and walked around. He was going to leave, but I petted him and he lay down and rolled over like a cat. I scratched his head for a while then had to get going. I was actually filling in for my dad, who wasn’t sick or anything, he just wanted me and my brother to cover his shifts. I came up with song lyrics about someone jumping off the roof of a TV station to kill themselves, but I forgot because I couldn't find a place to write them down. I wish I could remember. I think they were really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment